Monday, February 1, 2016

Some buy signals

As I write this post I am adding some stocks to the Barchart Van Meerten New High portfolio not because I see the market recovering as much as I see it bottoming out.  If you look the the chart of the Value Line Arithmetic you will see that it appears to be trading off a bottom.  The stocks I'm adding are those taken from the Russsell 3000 Index that have technical buying signals of 100% at the time I place the trade:



The stocks added:

  1.  YORW York Water
  2. XEL XCEL Energy
  3. WTR Aqua America
  4. WGL WGL Holding
  5. WEC Wisconsin Energy
  6. T AT&T
  7. SYA Symetra Financial
  8. STZ Consellation Brands
  9. STOR Store Capital
  10. SSS Sovran Self Storage
  11. SPKE Spark Energy
  12. SERV Service Master Global
  13. SCG Scana
  14. SAFM Sanderson Farms
  15. SO Southern Company

No comments:

Post a Comment