The Chart of the Day belongs to Core-Mark Holdings (CORE). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 10/15 the stock gained 4.48%.
Core-Mark is one of the largest broad-line, full-service wholesale distributors of packaged consumer products to the convenience retail industry in North America. The Core-Mark provides distribution and logistics services as well as marketing programs to retail locations in states and five Canadian provinces through distribution centers. Core-Mark services traditional convenience retailers, grocers, mass merchandisers, drug, liquor and specialty stores, and other stores that carry consumer packaged goods.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above ts 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 4.26% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.99%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 53.46
- Recently traded at 55.98 with a 50 day moving average of 51.64
- Market Cap $1.29 billion
- P/E 29.45
- Dividend yield .82%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.80% this year and another 15.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 8.40% this year, an additional 15.140% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 14.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock