The Chart of the Day belongs to Cato Corp (CATO). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on10/28 the stock gained 8.30%.
The Cato Corporation operates as a specialty retailer of women's fashions and accessories in the United States. Its apparel and accessories, includes dressy, career, and casual sportswear, dresses, coats, shoes, lingerie, costume jewelry and handbags.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 11.69% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.87%
- Barchart computes a technical buy support level at 36.40
- Recently traded at 38.89 with a 50 day moving average of 35.40
- Market Cap $1.02 billion
- P/E 19.21
- Dividend yield 3.29%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.00% this year and another 3.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 3.80% this year, an additional 11.90% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Just one analysts presently follows the stock and rates it a hold
- Individual investors on Motley Fool voted 92 to 18 the the stock will beat the market