The Chart of the Day is Automatic Data Processing (ADP). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High List by the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart function to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 10/21 the stock gained 1.86%.
ADP is one of the largest providers of computerized transaction processing, data communication, and information services in the world. ADP Employer Services offers a comprehensive range of payroll, human resources, benefits administration, time and attendance, tax filing and reporting, professional employer organization, compliance management and retirement plan services to employers in the United States, Canada, Europe and Latin America.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 3.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.76%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 74.64
- Recently traded at 76.20 with a 50 day moving average of 73.24
- Market Cap $36.74 billion
- P/E 23.69
- Dividend yield 2.57%
- Revenue expected to shrink 9.40% this year but grow again by 8.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.60% this year, an additional 12.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.33% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 4 buy, 15 hold and a single sell recommendation on he stock